Whilst every effort is made to maintain the accuracy of the information on our Website, Fexserv Fund Services Limited cannot accept responsibility for any prejudice, loss or damage which may occur from use of the information contained herein.
Without prejudice to anything contained above, Fexserv Fund Services Limited expressly disclaims any and all liability whatsoever occasioned pursuant to anything done or omitted to be done wholly or partly in reliance upon the contents of this Website, or any part thereof. Fexserv Fund Services Limited further expressly disclaims any and all liability in respect of any loss or damage suffered by any person of the information contained on this Website.
All information on this Website is:
- of a general informative nature only and should in no way be interpreted or construed as legal or any other kind of advice;
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete or up-to-date; and
- subject to change without notice.
Sometimes, information is linked to external Websites over which Fexserv Fund Services Limited has no control and for which Fexserv Fund Services Limited assumes no responsibility. Fexserv Fund Services Limited gives no warranties of any kind, express or implied, with regard to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information on this Website.
Nothing on this Website constitutes advice, nor does the transmission, downloading or sending of any information create any contractual relationship between Fexserv Fund Services Limited and the Website user. No person should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any matter contained in this Website without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular relevant facts and circumstances.
The entire content of this Website is owned and controlled by Fexserv Fund Services Limited, with all rights reserved. Fexserv Fund Services Limited copyright must remain on all reproductions of material purchased from this Website (“Material”).
You may download, store and use the Material for your own personal use and research or that of your firm or company. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the Material or any part thereof available to any other party or make the same available on any website, on-line service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or on any other media without Fexserv Fund Services Limited express prior written consent.
The Courts of Malta shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in relation to or in connection with this Website and its use.
Fexserv Fund Services Limited respects your privacy and seeks to protect your personal data. The following information describes how we gather and use data. The amount of information Fexserv Fund Services Limited holds on you and how it uses it depends on your relationship with Fexserv Fund Services Limited and on what Fexserv Fund Services Limited service you use, so some of the sections below may not be relevant to you.
WHAT SORT OF DATA IS COLLECTED?
In general, as a user of our Website, you may visit the site without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. You may however choose to provide us with personal information when you send an e-mail to us via the “contact” link on our site. We shall store the data that you provide us with in any such e-mail and further process it as may be necessary for us to respond to and administer any request that you may so make.
Our Website also uses a technology called “cookies”. A “cookie” is a piece of software, which may be sent to your computer. Cookies enable us to collect information about how our Website and services are being used and to manage them more efficiently. Until you have registered on Fexserv Fund Services Limited Websites, the cookie will only track general usage patterns and technical information about your computer type and will not be used to identify you individually.
The information so gathered through cookies may include:
- the date and time when you access our Website;
- the Website pages that you view and any download that you may make through such pages;
- whether or not such viewing or download is successful;
- the Internet address of the Website or the domain name of the computer from which you access our Website;
- the operating system of the machine running your Web browser; and the type and version of your Web browser.
Should you wish to reject all or certain cookies used by our Website, you may modify your Web browser preferences to do so. If however you reject all cookies then you might be unable to use some of the services available on our Website. Moreover, you may set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the opportunity to choose whether or not you wish to accept it. In this regard, you should note that if you do so, this may materially distort the quality of service and data you receive. You therefore do this at your own risk.
If the product you are using has digital certificates/certificate signatures then your name and related details may be displayed as part of any certificate issued to you. It will be seen by those to whom your certificate or signature is presented or who rely on it. Your details may also need to be entered into a related status directory of certificates issued.
PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We do not pass on your details collected from you as a visitor to any third party unless you give us your consent to do so, or in the instances indicated below.
You will be aware however that data sent via the Internet may be transmitted across international borders even where sender and receiver of information are located in the same country. Consequently, data relating to you may be transmitted via a country having a lower level of data protection than that existing in your country of residence.
- for the purpose of preventing, detecting or suppressing fraud or any other criminal offence;
- where it is a matter of national or public security;
- in the interest of national budgetary, monetary or taxation matters that can arise;
- to protect and defend our rights and property or that of users of our Website;
- to protect against abuse, misuse or unauthorised use of our Website;
- to protect the personal safety or property of users of our Website (e.g. if you provide false or deceptive information about yourself or attempt to pose as someone else, we shall disclose any information we may have about you in our possession so as to assist any type of investigation into your actions);
- for any purpose that may be necessary for the performance of any agreement you may have entered into with us; or
- as may be allowed or required by or under any law.
We do not transfer your personal information to any third parties for marketing purposes.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
No personal data that we process will be kept longer than necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.