Date Posted: 9th August 2018
SGGG Fexserv Fund Services (Malta) Ltd.is a recognised Fund Administrator by the MFSA bringing together the international experience of SGGG Fund Services INC, responsible for the administration of over 220 alternative strategy funds, together with Fexserv Financial Services, one of the leading and most established companies in the financial services industry. The company is seeking to recruit a Senior Fund Accountant to join its team. Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing Net Asset Value Calculations and the processing of Subscription and Redemption activity for multiple funds including Anti-money Laundering and Compliance Procedures;
- Review and Preparation of Financial Statements compliant with IFRS;
- Liaising with the Funds' Managers, Investors, Bankers, Independent Auditors and Other Service Providers to the Funds
- Review compliance with company defined checklists, procedures and controls;
- Assist team development by providing guidance, training and mentoring to Fund Accountants, setting their goals and monitoring performance;
- Ensure pre-agreed internal and external deadlines are met consistently;
- Communicate any significant issues that arise to the Operations Manager;
- Establishing a strong relationship with the clients, assist with day to day requests and respond to their needs;
- Regulatory Reporting
The selected applicant must have the following Profile:
- In possession of a university degree in Accountancy or have attained the ACCA qualification.
- Two years fund administration related work experience. Experience in the local market will be considered an asset.
- Very good knowledge of excel and word;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- A strong interest to learn and develop a strong career in fund administration in Malta.