Accurate and timely administration with no surprises: these are the hallmarks of a great alternative strategy fund administrator.
At SGGG FEXSERV Fund Services (Malta), our knowledgeable team of accountants and other professionals offer you the depth of experience and professional training required for trustworthy, trouble-free fund administration.
- Reconciliations of cash balances and positions with prime broker/custodian;
- Accounting and generation of accounting reports including trial balance, statement of comprehensive income, statement of affairs, etc.;
- Independent asset pricing and portfolio valuation reports;
- Processing of corporate actions;
- Calculation of expense accruals;
- Management fee calculations and distributions;
- Performance fee calculations and distributions;
- Net Asset Value (NAV) calculation – daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual or in any other required frequency;
- Payment processing / Disbursements;
- Preparation of interim and annual financial statements;
- Co-ordination of the annual audit with appointed auditors;
- Share/Unit-holder register maintenance including processing of subscriptions, redemptions, switches and transfers;
- Multi-class, multi-series and multi-currency support;
- Subscription agreement checking, collection and compliance checks;
- AML/KYC and original document retention and storage;
- Investor communications including statements (daily/weekly/monthly/etc), notifications and other reporting;
- Fund NAV/price feed into pricing platforms (Reuters/Bloomberg/Telekurs).
Request for proposal